––– Black History Month Awards –––
The Caribbean and African Health Network will be honouring individuals and organisations for their contributions to the health and wellbeing of the Caribbean and African Community in Greater Manchester. Nominations will be accepted for those who through personal or professional efforts has made a difference to Caribbean and African people
- Nominations open on 20th May and close on 23rd August 2019
- Shorlisted candidates will be notified via email by week commencing 23rd August
- Each shortlisted individual or group will be presented with an award for their nominated category on the night of the GALA 12th October 2019.
- There will be five categories and selection will be undertaken by an independent panel of judges using a set criteria.
Collaborative Working Award – Individuals or organisations that have worked well with other organisations to address the health and wellbeing needs of the Black community
Commitment to Volunteering – An Individual or organisation who has carried out their volunteering with dedication and commitment and make remarkable impact.
Unsung Hero –
Someone who has make significant impact but gone unrecognised for their contribution
Leadership & Empowerment – Someone who seeks opportunities to empower people in the community and is a role model
Young Person or Young Organisational group of the year –
Any young person or group between the ages of 18 & 25 years old who are an inspiration and role model to others
Please do not provide confidential information about your nominee without their consent. Upon submission, CAHN shall have sole discretion in using the information you provide for the purpose of publicising the shortlisted candidates and winners of each CAHN Award.
* By placing your name in the signature line you agree to the terms of release as stated above.